It’s a new year – don’t be left behind!
2022 OEHA Memberships have lapsed and it’s time to renew.
Visit www.oregoneha.org/membership now to apply for your 2023 Oregon Environmental Health Assocation (OEHA) Membership, and gain all of the benefits of supporting the professional organization for Environmental Health professionals in the state of Oregon:
· Strengthen the collective voice of Environmental Heath
· Professional Development & Networking
· Continuing Education
· Conference Discounts
· Scholarships supporting college students in Environmental Health
· Collaborate with other EH organizations
· Legislative Updates and Lobbying
· Stay up-to-date on Environmental Health issues
· Newsletters, Workshops and Affiliate Meetings
Maybe you've never been a part of OEHA... after all, you might not work for a local health department, and maybe you're not even a REHS. Is OEHA for you?
OEHA is seeking membership and participation from a wide variety of agencies and professional spheres, from ODA to private industry to academia to students.
In many other Environmental Health organizations around the country, the state-level professional association has diverse representation and serves all those who have the REHS credential as well as many other community partners who have a stake in issues related to environmental health.
Here at OEHA, we hope that we can better serve you, so that our collective voice is stronger and our conversations about professional development and emerging environmental health issues are more robust. We welcome you in!
What’s new in 2023?
· OEHA now offers a weekly REHS Trainee Study Group on Zoom to support Trainees throughout the state! Is there a new trainee in your department? Connect them with the REHS Trainee Study Group on www.oregoneha.org/contact
· OEHA is more than local public health! The Oregon Environmental Health Association seeks involvement from multiple agencies, academia and private industry. Join OEHA and be part of the conversation! We'd like to establish Technical Advisory Committees and your voice and expertise are needed!
· Save the Date! OEHA’s Annual Education Conference (AEC) is coming up this fall. What do you want to see? Do you have speaker ideas? Would you like to organize a one-day poster session showcasing Environmental Health research? Ideas for hands-on workshops or tours? Do you have items for our silent auction? Help us to plan! Contact www.oregoneha.org/contact to get involved!